Monday, August 8, 2011

Miss ya, miss ya...really wanna kiss ya but I can't

In a short 21 days I will be leaving this beautiful country and heading to London. :)
I don't think I could be more stoked and more TOTALY FREAKED OUT. I feel a little pathetic to say that the thing I'm most afraid of is being home sick. But obviously keeping myself distracted while traveling around England...probably won't be too hard

SO, I decided to write a list of things that I already know I'll miss just so I can accept it and get it out of the way. (In no particular order)
1.My Room, as of yesterday I was informed that I will be staying in a room with 13 others girls..haha WAHOO for bunkbeds!...?So as of now I'm taking advantage of having my own room. Because in 21 days I'll have the privacy of a divorcing celebrity.


2.Calling my Mom. To anyone whohas been my room mate before they probably know that my mom and I talk.....A lot. So not being able to call her pretty much everyday will be quite interesting. I just really love that woman.
3.Sarah. Sarah besides being the best sister in the world she's hilarious and if there is any time I need to spaz out with someone..she is my first choice.
4.The Boys......No..not a boyfriend. the boys in my family Dad, Jer, Taylor, and Aaron. By far my favorite boys that ever roomed the earth.

5. Camila and Lincoln. AKA my favorite sister-in-law, and the cutest nephew ever.

6. Kara,Olivia,Katie,Hailey,Kristen,CarlyYou know those people that you are ridiculously comfortable around and when you're all together you forgot how much you absolutely love your life. Yep that's the Kochermaywagsblinsmellswainsen Family. Sure I'll be in a London flat with around 30 girls. But nothing can compare to the Kocher-sen family. Each one of us is different that's for sure. But we kind of go together well.
7.My closest and best friends ever Steve and Kristen. Steven Leland Warner. Best friends since my naive sophomore year of High School. I can tell this kid ANYTHING, I would describe our relationship a little better if I could..But it's just good. He gets home from a mission inBrazil in 3 days from now. Which meansI've got about..2 weeks to catch up and say "see ya later" for a second time..And Kristen. Bestfriends from ninth grade. Back when we secretly wished we were hardcore and had a band name Frella up to being miles away from each other but reuniting and feeling like we never left. Pretty sure my husband will be a female version of Kristen...
8.Manfred(Manny). To any citizen of Orem Utah If you saw manfred you would probably think. "Oh look, a really crappy '91 Honda Accord." But the vehicle has character. We've been with each other since Junior year and he'll be gone when I get back from London. To be sold to someone else who could never love him the way I do. ....obviously I'm attached. He's the only friend I got to take with me to college. and the only friend who really knows how loud I can sing.

Now that that's out of the way I'M READY!!...mentally I guess. No packing or real preparation has been made yet...I'm a bit of procrastinator :)

No comments:

Post a Comment