BOY was I proved wrong today.
I saw my bestfriend for the first time in 2 years today. After the first big hug I expected some type of awkward....but it didn't come. We started talking and it felt like he had never left. We wandered around his room unpacking his suit case and talking like we did in High School. Listening to music, laughing, discussing the future relationships of our lives and catching each other up on our present situations.
I couldn't be happier to have a friend like that. I think that's when you really know you have a good friend. Some one that really knows you. No matter how long you spend apart you come back to each other and it's as if you saw each other yesterday.
Of course, keeping your relationship update through letters and emails during that time apart helps.
But I can't even describe the joy for now having my best friend to call whenever I want, and whenever I need him.

In the wise words of Steve Warner... Life is Good :)
No comments:
Post a Comment