
London.... The name brings joy to my 19 year old soul
As of a week ago I am officially accepted into to the London Study Abroad program with BYU!!! :)
This could mean one of two things. I will return with a profound knowledge of the London tube system, a love for fish and chips, a depth of intellect regarding literature and green fields and a journal filled with adventures......or all of that but add on a blog filled with random insights on how London will be, is and was the most amazing experience I have encountered in my young adult life. So I've made a few goals to fulfill while I'm there
-take LOADS of pictures
-Write EVERYday
-evolve all my writing in to some type of short story
-..flirt with my english boys...( If Mary Kate and Ashely can do it, SO CAN I)
-See:stonehenge,London Bridge, Big Ben, a Castle, Shakespeares home, the globe theater, The Eiffel Tower(and for those of you who think I'm an idiot. yes, I know its not in London, and yes we'll go to Paris.)..along with a bunch of other beautiful places I can't think of
-Learn enough slang and mannerisms to have people mistaking me for a local
-See SHOWS!! AAH THE THEATER!!!
-laugh everyday
-vlog!
I don't want to make too many plans 'cause I want it to be full of random adventures!! But it would be a wonderful coincidence to run into Prince Harry...I'm just saying :)
If only you could pack me in that big purple suitcase of yours.
ReplyDelete