Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Wait it Out


Oh the wait for the right guy...Long and boring, frustrating or exhausting. You may know who he is or you may be in Love Limbo hoping that some guy will EVENTUALLY have enough interest to save you from yourself. Wait it out girls. This lesson of life doesn't always have to do with love either. To have patience is a lesson for everyone to learn....Need I bring up the commonly used "Patience is a virtue" phrase? I think not.
Alright so we have to wait, we've accepted this delightful fact. The thing to contemplate is What to DO while you wait. For many girls(myself included) we like to pretend like things will just come to us like rain and simply fall of out of the sky. But if you're looking for a good pass time to just fall from the heavens you're going to be severely disappointed. SO! Get on with it! Go to school. learn to cook, sew, engulf yourself in writing really random blog posts about love that no one actually reads, ANYTHING. Something is better than nothing. And yes, all of these love songs with the "I can't breathe without you" lines are great to listen to and be obsessed with when you just need a little pity party...but in general parties usually only last 2-4 hours....hence the Party part of pity.
I look at it this way. Whether your future love is serving a mission, gone at school, or you have no idea what his name is, it doesn't matter...'cause it all includes WAITING. Those of you who have put your lives on hold for someone else are going to find a very long time of boredom and sorrow. Learn to be happy, RIGHT NOW!
I'm sure your man is going to want someone who is happy no matter what the circumstances rather than a girl that limits her happiness by putting it in the hands of someone else. Happiness can have many levels. I think love, family, and friends allow it to go to some great levels, even the GREATEST levels. But you need to start somewhere. and that means being happy with yourself....NOW

No comments:

Post a Comment