Sunday, March 20, 2011

MR. WOULDA


Now I know. All my posts are my random and slightly embarrassing out looks on men..But to finish what I started...Here comes MR. WOULDA.
Sir. W. Maybe the most disappointing of men. An experience with this one is maybe the largest wake up call. Lets put it this way, If you were in charge of the universe and everything went the way you planned. You and Sir. W would be honeymooning on some beach in bora bora right about now. But once again LIFE came into play. For those of you who have seen Sir. Woulda slip away I want you not once look back and blame yourself. In the world of relationships 96%(not actual, but probably pretty accurate percentage) of us like to blame things on this mythical word called "SPARK!!" Sure something is there when you first meet someone.. That's a given. It's called Chemistry..and THAT I believe in. Some people mesh some people don't. I would say in the first stages of seriously dating someone you can tell if you could "work." Now in the case of Mr. Woulda, there was that amazing chemistry. But some where a long the way he fell off the band wagon. DO NOT blame yourself. Many hours that could've been used for much needed beauty rest have been lost by trying to figure out what could've been done differently. Now if you messed up and you let them go well....that's a whole other MR. But no, I'm talking about the one that you gave your soul to. The one you allowed to completely dominate the remote resulting in painful hours of SportsCenter, because you knew it would make him happy. This is the boy you molded your life around to love what he loved and think what he thought. Because you were falling in or were in love. SCARY FACT- Yes, you can be in love with someone who isn't in love with you. So in time you find out that he doesn't feel the same way as you. The endless of hours of googling the perfect christmas present were done in vain. That's a little hard to swallow. But here's the part that I want everyone to know.
If you know you worked hard and you did your absolute best to make it work then you hold your head high and know that the love you gave to him will be one day better spent on a boy who gives it back. Yes it may be hard to see Mr. Woulda go..but you get to move forward with..*No Regrets*

1 comment: