Tuesday, February 22, 2011
Mr. Shoulda....
The boy who got away.....NO...More like the guy you had a chance with but pushed away and then realized as he was falling at incredible speeds farther and farther away from you, you say to your self....wait a second...life could've been great with that guy....shoot. That my friend is Mr. Shoulda. The one who you should have had the most incredible love story with if you only would've stopped being such a tunnel visioned narcissist. For all of you who are seeing Mr. Shoulda in your head and are wallowing in self pity...LEARN FROM YOUR MISTAKES. That boy was great there's no doubt about it. (P.S. through hours of self evaluation if you come to find out that you let him go 'cause he wasn't "what your were looking for" or "perfect enough." let me just tell you that NO ONE is perfect, and the "perfect" boy you want may not love you the way Mr. S could) Anyways, somehow you let him get away. Now I really don't recommend trying to repel your way down some dark hole after him, 'cause chances are his feelings are long gone. SO if there happens to be another Mr. Shoulda that comes a long. Lets just say don't let him turn into Mr. S, The first one got away because of you, but repentance is a beautiful thing. As well as the fact that you have plenty of more chances to get it right. Happy hunting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love this! HAHA! Where is the Woulda? and Will? :)
ReplyDeleteHaha I had a random day of men analyzing and it resulted in a blog..go figure..I've turned it into my own little think tank now. So whatever I feel like saying will probably be here.
ReplyDelete