I am so freaking excited for you you don't even know. London is the place I've felt most at home in my entire life. I LOVE it. And I love riding the Tube, even at seven in the evening when it's sweltering hot and you feel like you're going to die because there are so many people. I am going to be stalking your blog like a creepy stalker now because I wish I was in London!!
I am so freaking excited for you you don't even know. London is the place I've felt most at home in my entire life. I LOVE it. And I love riding the Tube, even at seven in the evening when it's sweltering hot and you feel like you're going to die because there are so many people. I am going to be stalking your blog like a creepy stalker now because I wish I was in London!!
ReplyDelete