http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEaDj6TXiQQ
If beautiful and talented Ella Fitzgerald has a hard time living once the sunsets then I feel like there is hope for me.
So rather than be miserable at night for whatever reason the day has presented, I sleep.
Maybe it's just me but whether I've been going through recovery or heart break sleep is the one thing I always looked forward to. CLARIFICATION-I do not intend on giving anyone the idea to sleep there life away, sleeping for too long can be a problem of it's own..we all saw what happened in Inception. But in my opinion sleep is the greatest joy and one of the greatest gifts that we have been given. Everyday we get a fresh start, because of sleep. Think of how kind the Lord is for allowing us to simply shut down for 7 + hours. I dare someone to tell me that if they went to bed in a bad mood they woke up feeling worse....it rarely happens...it never happens
so...go to sleep
so...go to sleep

I love this! I do the same thing, kind of use sleep as a defense mechanism haha. When I'm bored and have literally nothing to do, I take a nap. When I'm sad and don't want to think anymore, I go to bed. It's awesome! I always wake up feeling refreshed and way better than before.
ReplyDelete